Your LEVC host will greet you & quickly check your driving licence before the 50 minutes driving experience begins. Your host will drive first, giving you the opportunity to experience TX as your passengers would.
We'll then give you a turn at the wheel so you can enjoy the driving experience at your own pace. Feel free to ask any questions which spring to mind along the way.
You might want to know about the taxi's range, safety features or market-leading charging capabilities - our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have before, during or after your test drive.
Everyone wants to drive a vehicle which makes them feel good behind the wheel and the new TX delivers just that. Hear what some of the real cabbies who've test driven the electric taxi had to say:
"Drives like a modern car"
"The autobrake function makes city driving effortless"
"The regenerative braking is unbelievable!"
"Steering is fantastic, particularly the turning circle"
"The performance and ride is like a luxury vehicle"
Book your dedicated test drive in four simple steps below.
All test drives must be pre booked and please remember to bring along your valid full UK driving license on the day.
Terms and Conditions
1. Participants must hold a valid full UK driving license which must be presented on the day of the test drive.
2. Participants must print and bring along their DVLA License summary upon arrival in order to take part in any driving activity. You can download your license summary at: www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence . To do this you will need: your driving license number and national insurance number.
3. TX test drive sessions are allocated exclusively by invitation only and may not be transferred to third parties.
4. Participation is permitted for one person only (the named recipient).
5. Test drive participants are required to arrive at least 5 minutes before their allocated session time to avoid disappointment. Late arrivals will be requested to rebook via www.theelectrictaxi.co.uk/test-drive.
6. Terms and Conditions apply