The test drive vehicle is insured by the insurance cover held by London EV Company Ltd. (LEVC) subject to your acceptance of the following requirements, evidenced by signature of this form.
I hereby confirm:
1. I am in possession of a current full driving license valid for driving in the United Kingdom and am not banned or disqualified from driving.
2. I agree that I am driving at my own risk and the choice is mine to participate in this driving activity.
3. I acknowledge that neither LEVC Ltd or any of its employees or agents shall be liable in respect of any action, costs, claims, damages or expenses (whether direct, indirect or consequently) whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with this driving activity. LEVC does not limit its liability (if any) for death or personal injury caused by its negligence (or that of its employees or agents) or for any matter which it would not be lawful to exclude such liability.
4. I understand that LEVC’s motor insurance policy is subject to £1,000 accidental damage, fire, theft and windscreen excess. I will be responsible for reimbursement of any loss or damage falling within this excess.
5. I will wear a seatbelt at all times and drive with courtesy to other road users.
6. To the best of my knowledge I do not suffer from any physical or mental illness or disability, permanent or temporary, which may make it unsafe for me to drive.
7. I confirm that my eyesight meets the standard required for the driving test.
8. I confirm that I will not operate this vehicle under the influence of alcohol or any other substances that may affect my ability to drive.
9. I accept that at any time LEVC, it employees or agents, reserve the right to cease my participation in driving the vehicle in the interests of safety.
10. I accept full liability for any road traffic management infringements caused whilst I am in charge of the vehicle.
11. I hold a valid hackney driving carriage license.
12. I agree for LEVC to contact the DVLA to undertake a driving license summary check where required.